SAUC-E '14 will be held at CMRE from 20 to 26 September 2014. The new Intent to Compete form, the Quick Facts form and the Mission Rules 2014 have been published.
The University of Cambridge wins SAUC-E '13 at CMRE. Read the press release.
SAUC-E '13 starts at CMRE, La Spezia.
The 2013 mission rules have been published.
SAUC-E '12 video (part 1 and part 2) has been posted by NATO Channel TV.
ETS-Team Sonia wins SAUC-E '12 at CMRE.
SAUC-E '12 starts at CMRE, La Spezia.
definitive programme and the logistic info sheet have been published.
The useful information sheet has been published.
The acoustic communication protocol has been posted.
SAUC-E is pleased to publish the definitive list of teams participating in the 2012 edition:
- École Polytechnique,
- École de Technologie Supérieure (ETS) du Quebec,
- ENSTA Bretagne – CISSAU,
- ENSTA Bretagne – SAUC’ISEE,
ESIEA Paris – Aquatis,
- ESIEA Paris – Ryujin,
- Heriot-Watt University, University of Bremen,
- University of Cambridge,
- University of Florence,
- University of Genoa,
- University of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria - AVORA,
- University of Luebeck – Team 1,
- University of Luebeck – Team 2,
- University of West England.
The admin notice has been posted.
The NATO Engineering Support Team (NEST) for SAUC-E has been launched.
Student Autonomous Underwater Challenge-Europe (SAUC-E) Collaborative Platform have been published.
SAUC-E '12 competition updates have been posted.
Entries continue to roll in for this year’s competition: the following Universities have sent in their ‘Intent to complete’ form or have expressed an interest in joining us at NURC for the 2012 running of SAUC–E.
- two teams from the ENSTA Bretagne, France
- Università Studi Firenze, Italy
- Ecole Polytechnique, France
- University of the West of England, UK
- Universidad de Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain
- Team SONIA (Système d'opération nautique intelligent et autonome) from École de technologie supérieure in Montreal, Canada.
intent to compete form and the Mission Rules 2012 have been published.
Tritech support announcement has been published: a 50% Educational Discount to students on the SAUC-E competition available.
SAUC-E is pleased to welcome 2 new Teams to the 2012 competition:
- The University of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, also known as the ULPGC (Spanish Universidad de Las Palmas de Gran Canaria) located in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria.
- Team SONIA (Winners of the 2011 AUVSI & ONR’s International Autonomous Underwater Vehicle Competition), école de technologie supérieure part of the Université du Québec system. Specialized in applied teaching in engineering and technology transfer to companies, it teaches engineers and researchers who are recognized for their practical and innovative approach
(for more: http://sonia.etsmtl.ca).
intent to compete form has been published.
SAUC-E '12 accommodation note has been published.
SAUC-E '12 will be held at NURC from 6 to 13 July 2012. If you want to support this worthwhile event sponsor us!
DS SolidWorks Corp. would like to help sponsor student teams competing in SAUC-E with free 3-D design software.
If interested, you can go to
www.solidworks.com/SponsoredDesignContest and sign up your team.
DS SolidWorks Corp. provides software to help teams design and test their robots before they build them. DS SolidWorks Corp. is an AUVSI Foundation founding partner.
SAUC-E '11 winners awarded at NURC
Qualification runs start at NURC.
Ongoing practice runs at NURC.
SAUC-E '11 starts.